During our 100-Hour training, amateur students of yoga, yoga teachers, and teachers in training will explore the details of basic and advanced poses in Asana. We will also study the philosophy and history of this ancient practice. This is an excellent opportunity to delve deep into the knowledge and wisdom of yoga, strengthen your body, and make a lasting, positive impact on and off your mat.
• Asana practice each session
• Exploration of the vinyasas that link yoga postures
• Personalized instruction on yoga posture and alignments
• Modifications and variations of poses
• Weekly readings of classic yogic texts including the Yoga Sutras
• Discussion of the theory and practice of asana
• Yoga history and philosophy
• Foundations and practice of meditation and pranayama
• Basic anatomy as it relates to chains of movement
Yogis of all levels are welcome.
More questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Invoke at 317.631.9642. You may also contact Teacher Training Director Ahna Hoke at email@example.com or 317.640.2588.
February 9 & 10
February 23 & 24
March 9 & 10
March 23 & 24
Saturdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sundays: 8:30am - 4:30pm
100 Hour Graduation
Thursday, April 6, 2019
Teacher Training Director and Senior Teacher
Ahna Hoke E-RYT 500 began practicing yoga 15 years ago in central Pennsylvania. She has been teaching since 2001 and is a registered with Yoga Alliance at the 500-hour level. Ahna has studied extensively at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Massachusetts, as well as in the style of Anusara Yoga. Over the years she has received over 1200 hours of training in different modalities of hatha yoga. The life affirming philosophy of Anusara Yoga along with its elegant principles of alignment have influenced her personal practice to become more graceful and heart centered. In addition, she has over 135 hours of advanced pranayama (yogic breathing) and meditation training and feels strongly that the breath is the link that brings the mind, body, and spirit together.