Fridays - 6:00 – 9:30 // Saturdays -10:00 - 6:00 // Sundays - 9:00 - 5:30
Whether you are just starting out on your journey as a yoga teacher, seeking to enhance your teaching skills or simply wish to develop your personal practice, our Yin Yoga Teacher Training will provide you with the tools to enrich your practice and teach authentically, grounded both in self-awareness and experiential knowledge. This program creates space for exploration and study in the Yin tradition, the complementary yoga practice to the more dynamic and invigorating yoga styles that are predominant today.
In this 80hr training we will explore:
- Foundations for the Body - Experience the practice of Yin Yoga, The Chinese Meridian Theory & Human Variation Anatomy
- Foundations for the Mind - Consists of mindfulness and open awareness drawn from Yogic, Taoist and Buddhist teachings
- Foundations for Teaching Yin - Yin Sequencing, the Yin Approach
- Foundations of Philosophy - The History of Yin Yoga
- Relational Awareness Practices - Includes generating loving-kindness and compassion, as well as engaging in contemplative dialogues with others on specific subjects (i.e. dyad work).
Who’s it for?
Everybody! This course is a welcome study for new and established yoga teachers to refresh, renew and to deepen their practice and study of Yin asana, pranayama, philosophy, mindfulness and consciousness. It is also open to dedicated yoga students (preferred minimum of 2 years consistent practice) to deepen their understanding and practice of yoga.
Download & submit application, interview, acceptance Attend all class sessions Daily Yin and meditation practice Assignments including but not limited to reading and writing Assist and teach Yin classes
$999 - 80 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training, paid in full by first class.
To apply, follow the link below.
***Invoke hosts two 80 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Trainings lead by Michelle Finch each year. Stay tuned for more upcoming dates to fit your schedule.